- Standard processing time is up to (3) business days.
- Unless specified otherwise, all orders are shipped using Fed Ex ground service (3-7 business days).
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery.
- No weekend deliveries are available.
- K2 Snowboarding is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- K2 Snowboarding is not responsible for lost or stolen packages which are confirmed to be delivered to the shipping address provided during order checkout. Upon inquiry, K2 Snowboarding will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
K2 Snowboarding makes every effort to keep items in stock. Occasionally, even after an order has been placed, products will be oversold. If this happens, you will be notified immediately that part, or all, of your order cannot be fulfilled and has been cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience. Since your card is not charged until your product has shipped, you will not be charged for your order and the authorization will drop according to your bank (2-3 business days but contact your bank for more information).
K2 Snowboarding products are currently available online through our website in the United States and Canada regions only.
K2 Snowboarding makes every effort to keep items in stock. Occasionally, even after an order has been placed, products will be oversold. If this happens, you will be notified immediately that part, or all, of your order cannot be fulfilled.
If you live outside of the US and CA, please use our K2 Snowboarding Retailer Locator to find a shop carrying near you.
If only part of your order is unavailable, the remaining items will be shipped to you. Your account will only be charged for the shipped items.
If you are interested in a specific out-of-stock item, continue to check the website periodically and/or contact K2 Snowboarding Customer Service to find out when the product will be made available.